English in english

Hey folks haha This "Folks" is just so funny to me, looks like a country thing or something like that. Cool, I always use this for make some joke.

Ok, so the new is, today I'm going to star to write here in english too, just some times, not really often. I'm sorry about who doesn't speak english and can't understand a word, but might be helpful for me to start doing more stuff in english to keep improving and learning.

It's my first time, I'm kind of lost because I don't know what to say but I could start with "I miss my home so much". It's too complicated guys, living without your family and start to live with a family totally different than you, really hard. I really would like to be on my own bad right now.
Well, at least I have been enjoying the life as much as I can because nobody knows what can happens tomorrow or where I can be tomorrow. Brazil (beautiful home), United States, I don't know but sometimes I just think about the case of lost this opportunity, what did I do since I'm here? Where I HAVE to go before go back home and I didn't go yet? Lest's enjoy while I'm here, let's be the difference. This is a BIG gift from God to me and I'm so thankful about that. God is love, no reason good enough to be against that. Love, love, love.

I'm doing this without any dictionary or translator so I'm sorry about my mistakes. I swear, I will keep studying and trying haha
Thanks for everybody who keeps coming to watch the videos, read the crazy news and leave nice comments. Love you guys, hope you enjoy this text in english to help you to improve your english too. For everyone who wanna see me talking in english, here it is. Silly!

Don't think that it is something snob, I don't want to show anybody that I know to speak english but looks fair with me and with who is interesting about that stuff, have the opportunity to write and learn(me) ans to read and learn(somebody?).

Comments in english are always welcome!

God bless you all. Let God guide you!
#Vaiescobar or #GoEscobar

Postar um comentário

10 Comentários

Igor Escobar disse…
I want a english video.
Igor Escobar disse…
I mean... a video in english :P
Larissa Escobar disse…
You will see me talking in english here(NYC) in a few months baby kspaoposapoksa
Drii* disse…
Hello Lari!
I loved this post!
It's very good to see that this experience is really helping you with the language!
We are here, missing you,always.

Enjoy Yourself!
* Eu tentei.. haha

KISSEEEES
Carla Lorena disse…
Eu quero um video tbm huahuauhahuah... E eu nao vou te ouvir, entao rs...
Helena Escobar disse…
I loved it .. hope you will soon make a video speaking English.
I used the translator of course ... lol
Kisses and you know that God is with you always.
Anônimo disse…
Hi there...
wow!!! it is such a great post..I loved it!!! Keep up with the good job, girl!!!!
You know what, there's something I never understood: I always asked myself why do au pairs don't like to write in english when their purpose in going abroad is to improve their english??? At least, this is my decision for be an au pair, besides the fact that I always wanted and dreamt of living abroad, specially in a certain country named USA ^_^
So, if you were waiting for some encouragement...here it is!!!!
God bless your week and light your way there!!!
Xoxo
Ana disse…
Hey Lari!
I really enjoyed your post today. we need to practice more and more and moooreee.

I'm here to say that I'm learning to admire you each day each time when I visit your blog and see your videos. God is love, God is bless, God is everything. So I pray for you too.

(não pedi ajuda pro translator a não sei pro admire you kkk).

Kisses and good bye.

Keep being a difference wherever you are.
Aninha Reina disse…
Adoro blogs em ingles pq me forçam a treinar e eu acabo adiquirindo mais vocabulario... mas naum vou responder em ingles pq estou e tenho realmente preguiça de pensar!!!hehehehhehe
Vai gravar em ingles tbm é?!
maaaaaaassa!!!
ai sim viu escobar, gostei de ver!!!

bjooo0o0s
Renata ... disse…
Hi Lala!

I know I`m too late answering this post, but here I am!

I was just checking out your blog, just to know who my blond-daughter is walking with and where she is walking around... hehe Mother`s things... :D

I got very happy for you! Be sure you live at my heart beside Mari and Pedro and I remember of you everytime I think on my loved ones.

We miss you here, but don`t get in hurry to come back. You have the time of your life.

Kisses at heart!!!

Renata (your brunete mom :))